Learning Diagnostics & Remediation Services
The dedicated learning and remedial specialists at Suburban Learning Center are devoted to helping students become better learners. Founded in 1980, our instructors have taught students how to tackle the learning process for over 30 years. With patient, personalized instruction and the latest techniques, our highly trained educators have assisted students from kindergarten through college level reach their potential.
At Suburban Learning, we assist with the educational process, including diagnostic assessments, one-on-one tutoring, test preparation, and instruction in study skills and organizational strategies. We understand that each student learns differently, which is why all of our educators use tested learning strategies to craft a system that works for each individual. We guide students through basic skill development, providing the strategies for effective learning.
Our committed, courteous team helps students conquer learning. For diagnostic assessments or tutoring, contact us via phone or email.
· Psychoeducational evaluations
· Learning disability evaluations
· Psychological evaluations
· Achievement testing
· Basic skills instruction in reading, math, written language
· One-to-one tutoring with individualized objectives
· Multisensory techniques
· Orton-Gillingham methods and materials
· Learning strategies training
· Study skills
· Organizational techniques
· Executive functioning skills
· Standardized test preparation
511 Valley Street Maplewood, New Jersey 07040 · 973-761-1406